52% of people FAIL the CPA exam. Finding time to study is a challenge so you must use your time as effectively as possible you don’t want to be in the 48% who pass.
Below you will learn everything you need to know to get registered for the exam and how to study efficiently by avoiding the big mistakes!
In order to become a full-fledged accounting professional who financially advises businesses and performs audits you need to pass the CPA exam.
This means you need to be eligible to sign up and pass the test.
So why would you want to become a certified public accountant?
Well, there’s hardly any reason to go into accounting if you don’t plan on obtaining this license.
It will definitely benefit you in the long run:
- It will allow you to work in various domains of finance. It can be anything from business to sports.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in a comfortable accounting job in the domain of finance you like.
- Passing the exam and getting your certification is a must nowadays.
Large companies are looking to hire certified public accountants and the demand is estimated to only increase as the years go by.
- If you have this license you’ll not only be more likely to get many job offers, but promotions as well.
Having a Certified Public Accountant certificate guarantees you’ll receive a salary increase and likely make at least $1,000,000 more over your career.
Which CPA Review Courses Are the Best?
Check them out and see which one best suits your needs:
If you are short on time and need efficient learning materials, then Wiley CPAexcel is right for you.
This review course not only tells you what the right answers are, but it also shows you why they’re correct, providing you with great explanations.
See what else it has to offer:
- The practice CPA exams it provides are designed to mimic the real ones, thus preparing you ahead of time for the real thing. You won’t feel stressed and overwhelmed when you first see the real exam.
- The myriad of multiple choice questions it offers will allow you to get all the practice you need to deal with the real exam.
- The review materials are not only accessible from any desktop PC, but from mobile devices as well. You will have the freedom to learn no matter where you are.
Roger CPA Review
Roger CPA Review has been helping people pass their CPA exams for over 25 years now, so you know you are getting good advice for your money.
The idea behind this course review is to keep students focused on studying and interested in what they are doing. Of course, it has a lot of benefits to offer as well:
- Roger is one of the best accounting instructors in the world. He knows how to keep your interest and motivate you. His lectures are designed in a very specific and engaging manner that is guaranteed to leave you thirsty for more knowledge.
- You might actually be eligible for a discount, provided you decided to switch to this course review after purchasing a competitor’s course review that didn’t work out for you. The only requirements are a proof of purchase and the cost of the materials you purchased needs to be at least $750.
- The course comes in an audio format as well. This way you’ll be able to learn wherever you are.
Fast Forward Academy
If you could only use one word to describe Fast Forward Academy CPA review, it would be innovative. This CPA course review is constantly being updated, with cutting-edge technology being a key element.
For only $1049 you’ll get access to a lot of great things:
- This course review has one of the biggest study banks you’ll ever see. You’ll definitely get your money’s worth, since you’ll have access to over 5,000 multiple-choice questions.
- Once you buy it it’s yours. You’ll have unlimited access and won’t have to worry about having to pay for any new updates.
- They offer a very convenient free trial which gives you access to almost 800 multiple-choice questions and other useful features. This way, you’ll get to see if it’s right for you without spending any money.
Better hurry up though, since they have a current promotion going on that lets you save up to 10% on the total cost.
Other CPA review courses you should check out: